Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Stella Damasus Closes Facebook Account

This may be bad news for fans of Stella Damasus, but she did send out this message last weekend, via Instagram, that she will “no longer have a Facebook account”.
Damasus had previously complained that her image was being rubbished, as someone was using her name in the social media to solicit for funds.
“Just to let you know that I am shutting down all my Facebook accounts. I need to protect myself and image the best way I can, as some impersonators have started using my name to collect money from innocent people who want to get into the movie industry. Please, spread the word and let your friends know that after today any Stella Damasus [they see] on Facebook is not me,” she posted.
Source: leadership.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...